3 new horror themed escape rooms
• The Lab – This is not a test! Join the BioTek team and shut down a faulty reactor before a meltdown occurs! Prevent total catastrophe and the end of BioTek by working with our high tech systems to solve the illusive issue that is occurring in our nuclear reactor. We welcome you to the BioTek team….but be prepared…it’s gonna be an intense and fast paced first day in the lab!
• Killing Time – You have been captured by the countries most notorious serial killer. Can you escape his clutches before you become his next victim? Uncover all the gruesome details of his crimes as you explore his basement where he mamed and mutilated over sixty victims. Explore hidden passages, secret rooms, and unspeakable horrors. You have been given ten minutes to live….will you live or become his next victim?
• The Awakening – Conjure the spirits and wake the dead as you explore the parlor or Martha Grimms. Miss Grimmis is a world famous psychic medium and has contacted the other side for some of the most famous folks in all the land. Unfortunately she seemingly can not contact her dearly departed husband without your help. Rise the spirits as you go on a ghostly adventure filled with thrills and chills. But beware, not all of the spirits are so kind. You have a ten minute window when Winston can be contacted safely, if not the portal can open and all pure evil to come through to the other side.
• The rooms are equipped with video surveillance systems. A game master will be following the progress of the game at all times.
• For security reasons, the entrance door will be open at all times, but if you leave before the end of the game the activity will end.
• The game time limit is 10 minutes. In the room there is a screen that will indicate the elapsed time. When time runs out the game will be over.
• If you get stuck, the game master is watching you and will assist you with a clue.
• The use of cell phones, cameras or any type of outdoor tools inside the room is prohibited. Everything you need is inside the room.
• Do not force, push or hit furniture, walls or props. If, for example, a drawer won't open it may be because it doesn't need to be opened or because they need to find a different way to open it.
• There is nothing hidden behind or under heavy furniture or above your head or under the floor. You should not climb or climb any furniture or open the floor covers.
• There are some props that are not part of the game. If you touch a prop and it does not move or open easily, it most likely is not part of the game & you do not need to use it.
• And finally it is very important that they have a good time and ESCAPE THE WEB!